Name: Gulsim Ali Ilhan
Birthdate: February 18, 1995
Birthplace: Ruse, Bulgaria
Height: 175 cm
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Black
Education: Baskent Communication Akademia – Acting and Diction (Baskent Iletisim Akademisi’nde Oyunculuk ve Diksiyon Egitimi)
Talent Agency: Icon Talent Management
Biography: Gulsum Ali was on 18 February 1995 in Ruse in Bulgaria. She is the daughter of a Turkish family living in Bulgaria. She knows English, Japanese, Turkish and Bulgarian. At the age of 14, she was selected as the Ford Model in the Super Model competition held in Bulgaria. She started her acting career in 2012.
Gulsim Ali Tv Series / Movies
- 2012 – Last Summer: Balkans 1912 (Son Yaz: Balkanlar 1912) (as Ayse)
- 2015 – Last Exit (Son Cikis) (as Ege)
- 2016 – Seddulbahir 32 Saat (as Zeliha)
- 2016 – Hanim Koylu (as Ilkgun)
- 2016 – 2018 Resurrection Ertugrul (Dirilis Ertugrul) (as Aslihan Hatun)
- 2019 – Face Off (Yuzlesme) (as Aysegul Hanimeli)
- 2019 – 2020 The Last Emperor (Payitaht Abdulhamid) (as Gulcemal)
- 2020 – An Anatolian Tale (Gonul Dagi) (as Dilek)
From an Interview with Gulsum Ali
At the heart of the story of An Anatolian Tale (Gonul Dagi), there is “chasing your dreams.“ So, how long did you run after your dreams?
While emotions are at their purest in the series, it becomes quite difficult to see them around us anymore. We are even moved when we see what is supposed to happen. What do you thinmk about this?
People use the phrases such as “pure, pure beautiful“ when they write comments about you. How do you define beauty?
Instagram: Official Instagram Account
Twitter: Official Twitter Account
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius