Name: Gokberk Demirci
Birthdate: October 20, 1989
Birthplace: Izmit, Turkey
Height: 181 cm
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Education: Acting Lessons at Cengiz Kucukayvaz Theatre
Talent Agency: Icon Talent Management
Biography: Gokberk Demirci was born in 20 October 1989 in Izmit. He is from Adana. After taking acting lessons at Cengiz Kucukayvaz Theatre, he started his acting career. He made his debut with his role at turkish series Ottoman Empire: Rebellion (Bir Zamanlar Osmanli Kiyam) in 2012.
Gokberk Demirci Tv Series / Movies
- 2012 – Ottoman Empire: Rebellion (Bir Zamanlar Osmanli: Kiyam)
- 2013 – Osmanli’da Derin Devlet
- 2015 – Demir Atli Gringo (Movie)
- 2016 – Love of My Life (Hayatimin Aski) (as Adil)
- 2016 – Yildizlar da Kayar: Das Borak (Movie)
- 2017 – 2018 You Name It (Adini Sen Koy) (as Kilic)
- 2018 – Back Streets (Arka Sokaklar) (as Cuneyt)
- 2019 – 2022 The Promise (Yemin) (as Emir)
From an Interview with Gorberk Demirci
How was your childhood?
Have you travelled a lot due to the fact that your father is sailor?
Have you ever said “I wish I lived there, I wish we could not come here etc.”?
How you have become an actor?
Are you a romantic person?
Are you penny pincher?
What is your biggest dream?
Instagram: Official Instagram Account
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Weight: 77 kg