Name: Orkuncan Izan
Birthplace: Ankara, Turkey
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Education: Bilkent University – Theatre (Bilkent Universitesi MSSF Tiyatro Bolumu), Acting lessons at Mujdat Gezen Art Center (Mujdat Gezen Sanat Merkezi Oyunculuk)
Talent Agency: Rsd Iletisim
Biography: Orkuncan Izan was born in Ankara in 1992. After studying theatre at Bilkent University, he also took acting lessons at Mujdat Gezen Art Center. Orkuncan Izan started his acting career with theatre plays. He is an actor of RSD Iletisim. His theatre play named Misket became very popular.
Orkuncan Izan Tv Series / Movies
- 2020 – Hekimoglu (as Baran)
- 2022 – Judgement (Yargi) (as Cagdas Muhter)
- 2022 – Cekic ve Gul: Bir Behzat C. Hikayesi
- 2022 – Forever Together (Guzel Gunler) (as Feyyaz)
2022 – Yeni Tiyatro Dergisi Emek ve Basari Odulleri – En Iyi Cikis Yapan Erkek Oyuncu (Misket)
- 2010 – Fehim Pasa Konagi
- 2011 – Kac Baba Kac
- 2011 – Sahlari Da Vururlar
- 2010 – Mufettisler Mufettisi
- 2014 – Hitler ya da Ozgurluk
- 2015 – Kedi’nin Pencesi
- 2016 – Lefty’yi Beklerken
- 2017 – 39 Basamak
- 2017 – Japon Kuklasi
- 2018 – The Blue Hotel
- 2018 – La Ronde
- 2019 – Kuvayi Milliye Destani
- 2021 – Misket
From the Interview with Orkuncan Izan
How did you cross paths with Turgay, both the author of the theatre play Misket and your playmate?
How did this journey from Ankara to Istanbul start?
Is there a moment that makes you say that 'I am glad I have become an actor?'
Making art in Turkey and being an artist is getting more and more difficult day by day. Does it scare you?