Name: Burak Can
Birthdate: December 21, 1996
Birthplace: Istanbul, Turkiye
Height: 1.76 m
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Education: Istanbul Aydin University – Drama Acting Department (Istanbul Aydin Universitesi Drama Oyunculuk Bolumu)
Talent Agency: Icon Talent Management
Biography: Burak Can was born in 21 December 1996 in Istanbul. He started acting and took part in tv commercials while he was a child. He always dreamed to be an actor when he was a child. Therefore, he took acting lessons and took part in children theatre plays. He first started his television careeer with tv series Gonul Ferman Dinlemiyor.
Burak Can Tv Series / Movies
- 2010 – Gonul Ferman Dinlemiyor (as Ali)
- 2011 – 2012 The Girl with Red Scarf (Al Yazmalim) (as Cankat)
- 2013 – I Will Give You a Secret (Sana Bir Sir Verecegim) (as Burak)
- 2014 – 2015 Revenge of Snakes (Yilanlarin Ocu) (as Omer Toprak)
- 2015 – Nadide Hayat (as Mert) (Movie)
- 2017 – The Storm Inside Me (Icimdeki Firtina) (as Ozan Kara)
- 2018 – Chance for My Love (Darisi Basimiza) (as Serkan)
- 2018 – Kesif (as Berk) (Movie)
- 2019 – 2021 North Star (Kuzey Yildizi) (as Poyraz Kadioglu)
- 2021 – Mevlana
- 2022 – Hear Me (Duy Beni) (as Aziz Gunay)
- 2023 – Rumi (Movie)
- 2023 – Forevermore (Vermem Seni Ellere) (as Ugur)
- 2023 – An Anatolian Tale (Gonul Dagi) (as Erkan Durmaz)
From the Interview with Burak Can
How do you prepare for your role?
How has acting helped you? What has changed in your life?
Two traits you like and don't like about you?
How fond are you of your freedom?
What is the greatest strength in life for you?
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Weight: 65 kg