Name: Rabia Soyturk
Birthdate: January 26, 1999
Birthplace: Istanbul, Turkey
Height: 166 cm (5′ 5¼”)
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Education: Istanbul Arel University – Architecture (Istanbul Arel Universitesi Mimarlik Bolumu); Sadri Alisik Culture Center – Theatre and Acting (Sadri Alisik Kultur Merkezinde Tiyatro ve Oyunculuk Egitimi)
Talent Agency: Talento Cast Agency
Biography: Rabia Soyturk was born on 26 January 1999 in Istanbul. Her height is 166 cm and her weight is 52 kg. Due to the fact that her parents were working, she was raised by her grandparents. Rabia Soyturk went to vocational school and studied nursing. After high school, she studied architecture at Istanbul Arel University. After then, she took acting lessons at Sadri Alisik Culture Center and started her acting career.
Rabia Soyturk Tv Series / Movies
- 2018 – Cukurdakiler (as Gulcan)
- 2018 – Persona (Sahsiyet) (as Suveyda)
- 2019 – Ozgur Dunya (as Asli) (Movie)
- 2018 – 2019 Gulperi (as Selen Alkilic)
- 2019 – 2021 My Name is Melek (Benim Adim Melek) (as Defne Yildirim)
- 2021 – 2022 Alparslan: The Great Seljuks (Alparslan: Buyuk Selcuklu) (as Karaca Hatun)
- 2022 – Hear Me (Duy Beni) (as Ekim Guleryuz)
- 2023 – Veda Mektubu (as Asli Yildiz)
From the Interview with Rabia Soyturk
Are you an easy forgiving person when you are broken?
You studied nursing and then studied architecture in college. But you have not continue studying because of the shooting. Has acting always been your dream?
You started acting with the series Personality (Sahsiyet). You took a role in that series and became a person who did not speak. How was that experience?
What kind of person do you become when you fall in love?
You said that you grew up with your grandparents, especially your grandmother. What kind of childhood did you have?
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Weight: 52 kg