Original Title: Askin Tarifi
English Title: Recipe of Love
Also Known As:
Genre: Romance, Comedy
Broadcast Network: Kanal D
Broadcast Period: 7 June 2021 – 5 September 2021
Production Company: NTC Medya
Director: Deniz Kolos
Screen Writer: Leyla Oter and Doruk Erengul (screenwriters for episodes 1-7); Makbule Kosif and Okan Basar Bahar (screenwriters for episodes 8-13)
Filming Locations: Istanbul, Turkey
Firat (Kadir Dogulu) is a young and charming guy who is a successful chef. Even though he gets cooking trainings about French cuisine from well-known chefs for 2 years, he eventually works at his aunt’s kebab restaurant.
Firat enjoys his ordinary life and lives in peace in a cozy neighborhood together with his aunt and friends. His happy life turns upside down when he is abandoned by his fiancée on his wedding day.
Just before the wedding, Firat’s fiancée gets an advice from a popular television show hosted by love expert Taylan (Alper Saldiran). Taylan is known as Dr. Love and has a strength to manipulate other people easily. When he advises Firat’s fiancée to break her engagement, she swiftly does.
Firat’s fiancée cancels the wedding upon the advice of Dr. Love and leaves everything behind without saying anything. Firat is devastated and loses all his hope and energy in life.
Out of pure coincidence, Firat learns that his fiancée is one of the clients of Dr. Love. He understands that Taylan, known as Dr. Love, has ruined his wedding by giving advises without considering the consequences. Upon learning this fact, Taylan becomes the biggest enemy of Firat.
Firat sets about getting his revenge and decides to teach Taylan a lesson about love. He aims to ruin his life too. When he learns that Taylan has a fiancée, Firat wants to break them apart.
Taylan’s fiancee Naz (Serra Ariturk) is a beautiful young girl who comes from a wealthy family and owns a French restaurant. According to the revenge plan, Firat would start to work at Naz’s French restaurant and win her heart in order to give a lesson to Dr. Love.
Firat prepares a CV with full of awards and successful job experiences. He manages to get into the Naz’s restaurant and starts to execute his revenge plan. At first, he finds it very difficult to attract Naz due to their opposite approaches to life.
Firat has a carefree passion for life and is so different from Naz. While Firat wants to try new things in the kitchen and try to modify French cuisine with Turkish style, he often comes across to Naz’s disciplined and rule based character. Naz always wants to do things according to recipe book but she will soon realize that there is not a single Recipe of Love in the book.
Recipe of Love (Askin Tarifi) tv series story is about a charming chef Firat who is abandoned by his fiancée at his wedding day and starts to execute his revenge plan through winning the heart of Naz. Will Firat manage to win Naz’s heart? Will Naz choose her safe life with Taylan or a passionate life with Firat? Will Naz learn about Firat’s intention? Will Taylan understand the revenge plan of Firat?
Recipe of Love (Askin Tarifi) Tv Series Cast
Additional Cast Members
- Ummu Putgul as Gulendam Karagun
- Idil Sivritepe as Sebnem
- Mehmet Seker as Ergin
- Atakan Yilmaz as Mirza
- Elif Melda Yilmaz as Feza Soyluer
- Beran Ozel as Asuman
- Deniz Gurkan as Sevi Yilmaz
- Gokhan Nigdeli as Kandemir
- Selim Akgul as Atilla
- Asuman Sazlik
- Onur Yakici as Gokhan
- Batuhan Bayir as Eray
- Tolgar Ozaltindere as Bora Gunebakan
- Sevket Capkinoglu as Serdal Oz
- Firat Karasu (Kadir Dogulu): He has been raised by his aunt Sultan since his parents passed away. He is a successful chef. Even though he gets cooking trainings about French cuisine from well-known chefs for 2 years, he eventually works at his aunt’s kebab restaurant. He enjoys his ordinary life and lives in peace together with his relatives and friends. After he is abandoned by his fiancée on his wedding day, he decides to work at Naz’s French restaurant and win her heart in order to give a lesson to Dr. Love.
- Naz Soyluer Karasu (Serra Ariturk): She is a beautiful young girl who comes from a wealthy family. She does not want to work for a family business and decides to follow her dream of opening a French restaurant. She and her friend Sebnem become the owner of a French restaurant and try their best to make it a well-known restaurant. She is cool, rule based, and disciplined. Naz is engaged with Taylan even though she is not sure about her feelings. As her marriage draws near, Naz is faced with the choice between her safe life with Taylan or a passionate life with Firat.
- Taylan Gunebakan (Alper Saldiran): He is a love expert who is known as Dr. Love. He is a personal consultant for love affairs. He also has a television show where he gives advices about love life. Taylan is a successful man who can easily manipulate other people. He wants to get married to Naz for improving his image. Naz is a perfect bride for him due to her wealthy family.
- Sultan (Yasemin Bastan): She is Firat’s aunt. She takes cares of him as if her own son. She has been livings together with her daughter and her nephew Firat after her husband left them. When Firat’s wedding is cancelled out, Sultan wants Firat to get married to a decent girl.
- Hazim Soyluer (Cem Davran): He is Naz’s father. He is a single father who wants his daughter to become happy. He supports his daughter on any occasion.
- Sebnem (Idil Sivritepe): She is Naz’s business partner and friend. She comes from a middle-income family. She believes that Naz would not become happy if she gets married to him. Thus, she decides to help Firat.
- Ergin (Mehmet Seker): He is Firat’s close friend who lives in the same neighborhood with him. He gets along well with Sebnem.
- Mirza (Atakan Yilmaz): He is Firat’s close friend who lives in the same neighborhood with him.
- Feza Soyluer (Elif Melda Yilmaz): She is Naz’s aunt who lives together with her brother Hazim and her nephew Naz. She supports the relationship of Taylan and Naz.
Official Site: https://www.kanald.com.tr/askin-tarifi
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC722fVi-zCyEG4OvLafBuAg
You Might Also Like
Bitter Sweet (Full Moon – Dolunay)